Born: Buffalo, New York
Currently lives in San Anselmo, California.
- 2017 Critical Mass finalist, Portland, Oregon
- 2017 Center for Photographic Art, Carmel, California
- 2016 Novato Arts Center, Open studios, Novato, California
- 2013 ND 13, Wallspace Gallery, Santa Barbara and Seattle, California
- 2012 Blue in Green, At The Top Gallery and Salon (solo)
- 2012 PhotoPlace Gallery, Middlebury, Vermont
- 2008 Crissy Field Center, San Francisco, California
- 2007 Alcatraz installation, Alcatraz, California
- 2005 CEPA Gallery, Buffalo, New York
- 2005 Photo Bistro, Photoeye, Santa Fe, New Mexico
- 2004 Center for Photographic Art, Carmel, California
PUBLICATIONS / CATALOGS
- 2014 Fotofest Catalog
- 2013 Was Here: Pictures from Alcatraz, self published
- 2012 Photo Place Water Catalog
- 2012 Fotofest Catalog
- 1988 Photo Metro
- 2014 Filson Grand Prize, NY Magnum Master Class
- 2011 Photo Lucida, Critical Mass (finalist)
- 1984 Marin Arts Council, Marin County, California (artist grant)
It'a hard to believe enough of this to make the horizontal land appear; a place or a highway here and trust my eyes to speak.
Contra Costa: Photographs made at Point Pinole in Contra Costa County, CA.
Anywhere et al: Recent black and white desert landscapes from California desert through to Texas.
Prints are sold on approval. Images are editioned by print size and priced based on their place in the edition. Contact the artist if you have questions about licensing, editions or print size. All portfolios are available for gallery installation.